PTP Ice Therapy Ball IB COLD Black
The unique finger groove design of the protective cover allows for a comfortable grip and prevents fingers from getting cold. The socket provides the stability needed to let you rest a targeted muscle on the ball and use your body weight for added convenience. Featuring a removable steel ball, you can also choose to use the Ice Ball on its own to easily self-massage those hard-to-reach problem areas.
- The encapsulated gel provides prolonged cooling
- Ergonomic base designed to fit fingers and reduce hand fatigue
- For temporary relief and swelling/inflammation reduction (frozen)
- Provides prolonged cooling after just 2 hours in the freezer
- For easy-glide myofascial release (at room temperature)
- Rubber/latex-free to prevent allergies
- MASSAGE. Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.